We created a Personal Account for you to make the process of buying faster and easier in the future.To activate, use the link in the E-mail that we have sent to you
Scope of antiburn beds:
1) Treatments of patients with severe and extensive burns of a
big surface of an integument.
2) Oncology. Relief of sufferings of patients with oncological
diseases at the last stages. (in particular cancer of a neck of
uterus). Use in the Hospice.
3) Neurology. Relief of sufferings at patients with neurologic
diseases in the period of an exacerbation of diseases (sleep
disorders, severe pains at the movements, etc.)
4) Care of aged patients. Means for prevention of decubituses
and damages of an integument at long lying patients.
5) Postoperative care of patients. (In particular, for recovery
of the patient after extensive surgical interventions, operations
of vascular and cordial system in order to avoid excessive load of
system of blood supply)
6) Orthopedics. Recovery of the patient at multiple fractures of
bones, and also bruises of internals.
7) Care of patients during an exacerbation of rheumatism.
8) Rehabilitation of puerperal injuries (in particular,
discrepancy of bones of a big and small pelvis)
1) Availability of the advanced system providing a condition of
dry liquid in a bed. What allows to lower to a minimum of pressure
upon an integument of the patient, and also to increase blood
supplies of the damaged surfaces of skin and to provide the fastest
2) Uses of ceramic micro balls of the increased wear resistance
that prevents formations of "netyakushy" dust.
3) The problem of formation of a static stress and its influence on
the patient and electronics system is solved.
4) Control of humidity and temperatures of microballs.
5) The alkaline and ionized environment of microballs provides
additional antibacterial protection and I promote improvements of
healing of skin of the patient.
6) Availability of the air filter which prevents hits of bacteria
from the outside in inside systems.
7) Mobility and ergonomics of system due to division of the console
of management with a bed.
8) Flexibility in a complete set of system. The system can be
equipped at the request of the customer:
A) The built-in monitoring of weight with an accuracy of 100
B) Adjustment of a bed on height from 850 mm to 1030 mm.