Bedside Life Scope TR BSM-6701K monitor
The modular bedside Life Scope TR BSM-6701K monitor with touch 15" the color LCD display
The new bedside Life Scope TR monitor integrates classical functionality of the NIHON KOHDEN monitors and advanced technologies. The innovation modular concept of Life Scope TR provides effective monitoring and allows to optimize clinical processes. Features of these monitors are usability, high level of operational reliability, use of high-quality materials and modern production technologies.
New systems of monitoring NIHON KOHDEN carry on tradition of production of high-quality, effective and reliable products – the optimal solution for the future. The different sizes of the display (10,4, 12,1 and 15"), numerous opportunities of expansion of functions of monitoring allow to use Life Scope TR in different clinical conditions.
Two powerful rechargeable batteries, the integrated thermal printer, connection to 5 external devices and a wide choice of different modules of registration of basic parameters allow to satisfy specifically, clinical requirements.
- ECG, Breath, NIAD, SpO2, Temperature (2 channels)
Freely configured parameters:
- BISx, IAD, cordial emission, temperature, EtCO2, FiO2, breath (thermistor method)
- The monitor automatically distinguishes type of the sensor connected to the multiconnector. Configuring of the monitor happens automatically, without need to change its settings or to connect additional modules of expansion. It provides flexibility of the choice of parameters, allows to lower operational expenses and provides effective monitoring.
- 15" XGA (BSM-6701) or 12" SVGA (BSM-6501) color touch screen
- 10 or 15 curves which are individually adjusted with a possibility of storing of 2 different configurations of the screen
- The additional monitor (any size) - an option, a possibility of a configuration of the screen as the conducted or home screen (only for BSM-6701)
- 12-channel electrocardiogram with use of 10 electrodes
- The analysis of the ST segment in 12 assignments
- The detailed analysis of arrhythmias and reproduction of the kept events
- Numerical and graphic trends in 24 hours
- PWTT (Tranzitorny time of pulse wave), trigger of measurement of NIAD, dependent on arterial pressure
- Autonomous work with use of 2 independent batteries
- Function of interbed communication (to 16 beds)
- Serial port for communication with control systems of data of the patient (PDMS) and information clinical systems (CIS)
- Port for connection to system of a call of the nurse
- DU panel (optionally)
- Thermoregistrar (optionally)