Electrosurgical device MD 62 (electrocoagulator),
Gebruder Martin (Germany)
The tiny decision for high requirements to quality and convenience in the field of stomatology.
MD 62 from KLS Martin - the electrocoagulator, first of all is intended for use in stomatology. Thanks to the compact design it is very convenient and well is suitable for mobile use.
Convenience at daily practice is provided with the special handle adapted under mouth anatomy and also a big set of active electrodes.
Use of this device in the monopolar mode without neutral electrode (the chair of the patient has to be grounded) or with a manual neutral electrode is possible. Thanks to the small sizes of the case the device is especially mobile and convenient. High-frequency current can be activated by means of manual or foot control. Symbols on the forward panel accurately designate all functions of the device.
Basis of reliable application in daily practice are the handles and an extensive range of active electrodes which are specially adapted for an anatomic structure of an oral cavity.
- output power: a monopolar section of 50 W on 600 Ohms, monopolar coagulation of 30 W on 1200 Ohms;
- weight: 2,8 kg;
- sizes (DKHSHKHV): 200×185×78 mm.
Scopes in stomatology
- Opening of sharp or subperiostalny abscesses of a biopsy.
- Desensitization of an open neck of tooth.
- Surgical treatment of abnormal bridles.
- Creation of a poddesnevy flute for exact prosthetics.
- Removal of deeply implanted muscular and copular bunches in anticipation of a mouth.
- Hemostasis with use of current of VCh.
- Treatment of intra bone zubodesnevy pockets.
- Surgical removal of proliferative tissues of mucous membrane after removal of tooth or other interventions.
- Sterilization of the root channel of a pulp of tooth.
- Surgical removal of new growths of a mucous membrane.
- Ekstsiziya of lip fibromas.
- Opening/office of a mucous membrane in osteoplastic procedures (bone correction).
- Removal and alignment of hypertrophic gums.