Monitor of the out-patient analysis of an ECG Cardiomera
Monitor of the out - patient analysis of an ECG Cardiomera, "Meditech", Hungary
(till 91 o'clock the developed registration to 5 assignments of an ECG, Storage on the SD card)
The ECG daily monitor according to Holter CardioMera
The tiny 24 - hour registrar of the cardiogram on Holtera which allows to collect flexibly information on 1, 2, 3 or 5 ECG channels for choice and to carry out the versatile analysis.
The registrar is easily programmed or installation in it previously zaprogrammiruyemy memory card, or by means of the personal computer, using the interface optical cable. In this case it is also possible to check imposing of electrodes in real time.
The registered data are processed by means of the CardioVisions program consisting of the database with a package of program modules of visualization, the analysis and drawing up the report (interpretation). By means of additional program modules she can make the summary (morphology) on the QRS types of complexes which can be ready and changed by the user. And also to show and calculate an ischemic profile and the analysis of variability of a cordial rhythm for any periods.
For optimum work, quality of registration of an ECG can be changed depending on requirements: holterovsky record or diagnostic quality.
The memory card of MMC/SD allows to store information without compression that Holterov allows to avoid the loss of data typical for the senior generation.
- The compact size which does not change a usual daily routine of the patient
- 24 or 48 - hour full registration of the cardiogram on Holtera
- Choice of quality of record ECG
- Registration of 1, 2, 3 or 5 ECG channels for choice
- Monitoring of placement of electrodes in real time
- Analysis of an ECG of each QRS complex
- Trends and 24 - hour record ECG, analysis of arrhythmia, ischemia
- Time and frequency analysis of variability of a rhythm
- Storage of information on MMC/SD to the flash card without loss
- Record ECG the frequency of transformation of 600 Hz - 1200 Hz, 12 - bit And/C transformation
- Record ECG in memory for choice at 150 Hz, 300 Hz or 600 Hz, the Frequency range of 0,05 - 100 Hz ( - 3dB), Dynamic range is 16 mVp - v, the Entrance impedance of 100 MOhm, shift of a constant component + / - 300 mV
- Data storage till 48 o'clock (depending on flash card capacity)
- The number of ECG channels of 3 independent bipolar channels or to 5 unipolar
- Data transmission a serial entrance of RS232 through a fiber optic cable for bigger protection of the patient and noise immunity, 115200 baud
- Food 1 AAA accumulator, or battery, consumption less than 150 ma
- Overall dimensions of 66х59х17 mm
- The weight of 50 g (with accumulators)